Joining UNIS’ growing family of interactive kid-tainment products is Robo Sweep, an edutainment title that is specially designed for the little ones.
Robo Sweep features an environmental awareness theme, starting with the sweeper truck cabinet design. This then is applied to the game where players take control of a recycling truck that must drive around the city, collecting garbage then properly sorting it. This teaches players about the correct classification of waste along with proper disposal.
To control the action, a single steering wheel is fixed to the panel, along with a stick shift. Two buttons are also available – a horn and a fireworks button. While the game is credited, the base will gently rock, providing a kiddie ride style experience. Check out the game in action via this manufacturer produced video:
Universal Space’s Robo Sweep Features:
– Exclusive arcade experience
– Eye-catching cabinet with moving LED lit propeller on top and animated robot eyes on the front
– LED light fixtures help capture extra attention to the piece
– Eco-friendly theme and educational content
– Motion base with gentle swaying motion provided during each game
– Single player game but enough bench seating for two children
– Interactive edutainment game displayed on an HD screen
– Transparent steering wheel with two-position shifter and two buttons
– Coin or card swipe capable