Namco first innovated the light-gun shooter with their pedal-cover/reload system in Time Crisis. Then they gave the idea a machine gun upgrade in Crisis Zone. Now with Razing Storm, they have combined elements of both of those games and put it into a great package at an affordable price!
In this pseudo-sequel to Crisis Zone, players once again are facing up against a heavily armed terrorist group who have taken over civilian facilities. Razing Storm’s gameplay revolves around the use of the action pedal: step on the pedal to attack, and release it to hide and reload. All of the action for one or two players is contained on a single 42″ LCD screen.
Also like in Crisis Zone, the environments are fully interactive – Buildings, furniture, windows, appliances, you name it; everything can be destroyed! That virtual destruction is expanded upon by the use of a wider array of weapons such as rocket launchers. Can you stop the terrorists before it is too late?
Looking for the Deluxe version of this game? Click here!
Bandai Namco Amusements’ Razing Storm Standard Features:
– The game story takes place in the same ‘universe’ as Namco’s iconic Time Crisis games; developed by the Time Crisis team!
– Two players can team up to take on the terrorist hordes using the unique heavy recoil machine gun controllers
– Action Pedal creates a unique game mechanic from most light-gun shooter games that is not truly replicated in the home version of the game
– 42″ HD screen running on Namco’s PlayStation 3 based System 357 board
– The 2.1ch sound system provides for crystal clear audio.
– New AI system means that enemies will react in different ways every time you play
– Comes standard with a pair of coin mechanisms; compatible with swipe card systems
NOTE: This game is no longer in production so available units depends on used stock. Please call for current availability and pricing. All of our used games are fully refurbished before shipping out so that you can buy with confidence!