You might know The Rabbids by Ubisoft. Introduced in the popular Rayman series of games, they have gone on to sell over 14 million video games and starred in 230 TV episodes. Now they are taking over the silver screen arena with Rabbids Hollywood by Adrenaline Amusements.
Players will first notice the massive cabinet size that Rabbids Hollywood uses, this is done both to attract players but also to provide plenty of comfortable playing space. This supports 1-4 players at the same time, while most light-gun style arcade games support a maximum of two. Four player matches makes for more exciting games, fostering friendly competition as players see who can nab the highest score!
For the game itself, it has been designed to appeal to customers of all ages. The guns feature a plunger instead of a barrel, the position on the screen managed via internal motion sensors. There is no blood or gore to worry about or shut off. Just blast the goofy Rabbids as you are directed on one of three movie sets: Wild West, Zombie and Sci-Fi. Each set features three levels to play through, providing for great replay value and consistent fun! Grab power-ups to gain a temporary advantage and see who out of your friends reigns the leaderboard at the end of each act. This is a great item to feature along with Rabbids Ticket Fiesta, also by Adrenaline Amusements.
We had the chance to play this game at IAAPA 2017. Check it out in 4K UHD!
Beings shipping in January 2018. Order now and be among the first to have this in your location!
Adrenaline Amusements’ Rabbids Hollywood Features:
– Exclusive to arcades, fully licensed and created in partnership with Ubisoft
– Supports 1-4 players at the same time!
– Unique cabinet that uses a huge 120″ HD projection display
– Easy-to-use guns only require one hand to operate, featuring a single trigger and no reloading required
– Each player can easily track their position on screen thanks to the color-matching target reticle
– Three “sets” with three levels each provides nine total levels to play through
– Score status & player health shown at the top of the screen; bonuses shown at the end of each level
– Ships with two standard two-slot coin doors for a total of 4 (one for each player position)