Make Goals, Win Tickets!
Installed Dimensions: H: 79″, W: 43″, D: 97″ Weight: 661 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: Please Call
Electrical: 120V/240V @ 450W
Manufacturer: Wahlap / Amusement Source International
Looking to add something truly unique to your venue? Then check out Pac-Man Panic by Bandai Namco Amusements and Amusement Source International.
Pac-Man Panic is not your typical Pac-Man game. It’s a “battle pinball” piece, that pits users head-to-head in a fight for the high score. The game has a head-to-head playfield where each player controls a pair of flippers opposite each other. The goal is to hit the balls past your opponents flippers to score, as opposed to hitting targets like in a traditional pinball machine. A spinner device in the exact center of the playfield also works to keep the chaos going during any game.
In some sense, Pac-Man Panic is like air hockey but with a pinball flare.
Check out Pac-Man Panic from this brief video
– One of the most unique Pac-Man games ever designed
– Works like a cross between a simple pinball machine and an air hockey table
– Bright artwork with familiar Pac-Man highlights and overhanging marquee
– LEDs light up the etched plexiglass marquee pieces
– Playfield designed to look like the iconic Pac-Man maze
– Simple button controls to control the flippers
– Multiple balls are dispensed onto the playfield with each play
– Fully enclosed game prevents balls from leaving the game or being stolen
– Balls are dispensed from the scoreboard unit on the side
– Scoreboard uses large red numerical LED counters
– Central spinner device to keep players on their toes
– Designed by Bandai Namco Amusements Japan; Sold through ASI in North America
– Coin or card swipe ready