No other game in arcade history has influenced the game industry quite like Namco’s Pac-Man. There was a time where you could find a machine everywhere you went as people of all tastes and types caught the Pac-Man Fever. Now almost 40 years after he stormed the scene, you can own the original arcade classic for your home or business!
With 256 mazes of dot eating play, clear those mazes while avoiding the ghosts. You remember them well – Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde are relentless as they chase you around the map. Turn the tables by eating the blinking power pellets and get the ghosts before they change back. All you have to do is control Pac-Man’s direction – no need to worry about complicated button combinations or anything of the sort. Can you reach the fabled ‘killscreen’ after the 255th maze?
Namco/Midway’s Pac-Man Features:
– One of the best selling video arcade games of all time
– Support for 1-2 players (take turns)
– Original 4-way joystick control that is easy for both kids and adults to use
– 17″ vertically mounted CRT screen; ask about upgrading to a modern LCD display!
– Dots are 10 points each; Power Pellets/Capsules are 50 points each
– Powered by Midway’s “Pac Man” hardware
– Ships with a two slot Quarter (25¢) coin door. Please let us know if you need the game modified for tokens or free play
– Namco/Midway’s Pac-Man is no longer produced, having been released in 1980. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
– Also produced in “Mini-Myte” cabaret upright and cocktail table cabinet models
Similar/More Recent Titles
Looking for something a little more recent but still Pac-Man related? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered!
Go big with the World’s Largest Pac-Man
Retro gaming is better with friends in Pac-Man’s Arcade Party (Home Edition)
Enjoy multiplayer action with Pac-Man Battle Royale
More titles can be found here!
Curious as to how we handle the restoration of classic arcade games? Check out this video!
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?