Hack, Slash, Stomp, and Smash Your Way Across
Installed Dimensions: H: 69″ W:28″ D: 25.5″ Weight: 235lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: CALL
Warranty: 1 year [cabinet]; 90 days [electronics]
Manufacturer: DSM Arcade / Fun Company
Run, jump and fight to survive in Nidhogg II by DSM Arcade.
Nidhogg is a popular indie-made swordfighting game that garnered great reviews and praise from gamers on the home market. Nidhogg II is the newer sequel that offers more action, weapon types, detailed and colorful graphics, and more fun. Now thanks to DSM Arcade, the game is available to play at the arcade.
The rules of the game are simple to learn, but difficult to master. You must reach the other side of the level, killing anyone and anything that stands in your way. Deftly parry and rend their throats, riddle their bowels with arrows, or squish their brains between your toes – whatever it takes to arrive alive. The wurm cares not for chivalry. Do so across thirteen harrowing levels, learning how to wield four different weapons.
The Nidhogg 2 arcade cabinet was designed to capture all the immodesty of the game. The Nidhogg II cabinet stands as a monument of both Nidhogg games, the artwork having been crafted by original artist Toby Dixon. Slime oozes down from the top of the cabinet to the coin door. The wurm itself covers the side panels, awaiting your sacrifice. The full cabinet is wrapped in high gloss vinyl, completing a cabinet that is certain to draw plays in any venue.
Check out Nidhogg II from this official trailer
– Independently crafted but professionally made in the USA by Fun Company
– Based upon the popular home console game of the same name
– Original artwork by Tony Dixon, using high gloss vinyl prints
– Unique swashbuckling gameplay compared to what else is on the market
– Highly detailed and grotesque pixel art graphics
– 27″ LED IPS display
– Rich sound & music pumped through a 2.1ch system w/ mini-amp
– Genuine Sanwa joysticks and Industrias Lorenzo button controls for two players
– Front & back access panels for easy servicing
– Full operator menu to customize gameplay
– One of the most affordable games on today’s market
– Standard two-slow coin door; DBA ready