Need For Speed Is Back And Better Than Ever!
Single Seat Dimensions: H: 105″ W: 65″ D: 101″ Weight: CALL
Shipping Dimensions: 2 boxes per unit
#1 – H: 60″ W:75″ D:45″ Weight: 600lbs.
#2 – H: 84″ W:35″ D:42″ Weight: 200lbs.
Manufacturer: Adrenaline Amusements
Hop into the car and hit the gas as you’re going on a WILD ride in NFS Heat Takedown by Adrenaline Amusements! This listing is for the Motion Deluxe model; If you are interested in the Standard model, please click here.
NFS stands for “Need For Speed,” a racing franchise which has existed and often dominated the video racing scene since 1995. The series has appeared in arcades before starting in 2003, last available as Need For Speed Carbon in 2008. Breaking the long hiatus is NFS Heat Takedown, which promises to be the best of the series.
Players select their car then hit the streets at night, racing not just against opponents but also the police, who will give chase once you blow through their checkpoints. Stay ahead or take them down but avoid getting taken out yourself, as you race on 5 courses, each with crazy jumps and explosive action. There are 5 supercars available: the Porsche 911, Corvette GS, Ford GT, Lamborghini Aventator S, and the Nissan GT-R.
Perhaps one of the most striking things about this game would be the cabinet. Featuring a dark theme with 80’s era highlights, this game does not feature a marquee like a traditional game – in the place of a static backlit piece of art, NFS Takedown has a high-quality micro LED panel, which essentially serves as a second display. In the case of the DX model, this is further enhanced by the marquee covering two cabinets.
Motion Deluxe models also stand out by using a patented motion base system to recreate the feel of driving a car, and upping the visuals by putting them onto a 75″ 4K display.
Check out NFS Heat Takedown DX from its appearance at Amusement Expo 2023 in Las Vegas, NV. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
– The world famous racing franchise makes a comeback in the arcade
– Heavily modified from the console version makes this experience exclusive to arcades!
– Patented motion base system with 16 degrees of motion
– Dazzling micro LED matrix ultra-wide header marquee & LED cabinet lighting
– Camera for player avatar
– Immersive 7.1ch surround audio with interactive seat vibration (“rump thump”)
– Live action commentary during each race
– 5 courses to race; 5 licensed supercars to choose from (select your paint job too)
– The cutting edge graphics are displayed on a 75″ 4K screen
– Hit opponents hard to take them down!
– Controls: Force feedback steering wheel; gas/brake pedals; Nitrous button
– Link up to 4 seats
– Coin or card swipe ready