Bouncing ping pong balls on a table isn’t just for cups anymore thanks to LAI’s Let’s Bounce redemption game.
The premise for Let’s Bounce is straightforward – there are 45 LED illuminated tiles on the playfield. Your goal is to bounce a ping pong ball off of each one before the round timer runs out! Much like Q*Bert of old, each tile senses when it is hit and changes color while rewarding points to the player. Different colors also represent different point values. At first it’s fairly easy but the real challenge begins to mount when there are only a few tiles left and the clock is almost out!
Check out our profile of Let’s Bounce from IAAPA 2017. Available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD resolution!
With two rounds of play and tickets on the line, this is a great game for any redemption midway. Add a second game and watch your earnings climb as customers engage in some friendly ball-throwing competition!
LAI Games’ Let’s Bounce Features:
– Innovative twist on the “beer pong” ball bouncing concept – think of it as a physical Q*Bert
– 1 to 2 players supported per game cabinet
– Each game uses 45 ultra-sensitive LED illuminated tiles that change color when hit
– Multi-color effects create an attraction while also enhancing gameplay with different color tiles being worth higher point values (light blue = 1 point; red = 50 points; rainbow = 100 points)
– Cabinets ship with 20 ping pong balls. Easy and inexpensive to replace
– Scoreboard features blue numerical LED displays to show scores for each player
– Two ticket dispensers included
– Link two units for extra fun and higher earnings
– 2 coin slots+mechanisms included; Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) and card swipe ready
Check out Let’s Bounce in action from it’s IAAPA 2016 debut: