Feeling nostalgic about your carnival or festival experiences from younger days? If so, the King Of The Hammer II will bring back a flood of memories ! This traditional but smaller-sized carnival hammer game can be played for fun or optional ticket redemption mode, and is outdoor-ready (waterproof), being suitable for all locations.
King Of The Hammer II Thunder has an accurate power gauge that uses 30 sets of super-bright LEDs for maximum visual appeal and player / crowd attention. The impressive exterior cabinet styling is impossible to miss anywhere. Crisp digital sound effects, and upbeat music play during game for enhanced player excitement and satisfaction. This model alsocomes with Andamiro’s patent pending safety-rebound mallet.
Test your power and declare your vigor as you smash the power-gauge with your fullest strength! Challenge the highest scores, overcome them and take on the legendary experience of becoming the “King of the Hammer” today.
King Of The Hammer II Thunder Features:
– Bring a little carnival experience to any location!
– Patent pending safety-rebound mallet for hitting the anvil
– Uses 30 sets of super-bright, color changing LEDs for the strength display.
– Three red numerical LED displays to show current strength score, last score and best score.
– Great digital sounds
– Various operator adjustments
– Includes a ticket dispenser; this can be deactivated by the operator if desired
– Ships with a standard coin mechanism; card swipe ready
Check out Andamiro’s King of The Hammer II in action from IAAPA 2013: