High Five takes all of the excitement found in LAI’s popular Speed of Light redemption game and puts it into a compact package for kids to enjoy!
The game premise is simple – after inserting credits, the over-sized buttons on the playfield randomly light up showing the player which one to hit. As soon as one light goes out, another button lights up for the player to “high-five” it. Players must hit as many illuminated buttons in the designated time to earn points. Winning more points means you’ll have more tickets at the end of the game!
While made for kids, this is just as fun for both young players and parents alike. Parents can challenging their child to a game and watch the excitement of the kids winning and two friends can battle it out in 2 player mode. For the Operator High Five is an inexpensive and attractive game for the younger audience, most importantly it adds a unique but fun and physical game play experience that’s attractive to the whole family.
LAI Games’ High Five Features:
– Replacement of the Little Speedy game and modeled after the popular Speed of Light
– Compact size and high contrast lighting create a great attraction for kids
– Fun for everyone no matter the age; supports 1-2 players (or 4 kids if they team up 2v2!)
– Total of 18 buttons to use (9 per player)
– Hit as many lit buttons as possible before the timer runs out
– Large red numerical LED displays show player scoring, the high score and timer
– Operator adjustable settings including game time and maximum ticket payout allow you to control of both payout and utilization rate.
– Ships with a single standard coin slot & ticket dispenser per player; DBA or card swipe ready
Available Options – Please Call For Pricing
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA)
– 220V power operation