Creating something truly distinct, Ghost Town by LAI Games brings something to the arcade that you don’t see every day – a 4-player gun game!
Designed primarily for ticket redemption (although that can be deactivated), Ghost Town lets 1-4 players team up to take down the ghosts, skeletons, bats and other scary monsters for points or tickets. Those monsters will come at you, unleashing attacks that damage player health if they get too close. After a wave is complete, fight the boss for a bonus!
While it does carry a terror theme about it, there is no gore, allowing the game to operate in FECs and other venues where children are present. To liven things up, Ghost Town offers 4 different scenes such as a haunted house, a perilous pirate ship or a frightening forest. The aforementioned boss fights also help to keep player interest high!
Ghost Town was produced in two different models – both had the same 55″ screen size and four guns but differed in the height of the control panel platform (one for adults, the smaller one for kids)
LAI Games’ Ghost Town Features:
– Exclusive game experience to arcades
– Features four mounted guns for multiplayer fun
– 3D graphics are displayed on the 55″ HD LCD screen
– Four different levels, each with a ‘boss’ fight at the end for bonus points/tickets
– Fend off numerous spooky yet cartoony enemies with no blood or gore
– Play for points or for tickets; 4 ticket dispensers included
– Two versions of the game exists, one for children’s height, another for adult height.
– Ships with four standard coin mechanisms; card swipe ready
– LAI Games’s Ghost Town: Dawn Of War is no longer produced, having been released in 2012. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Check out Ghost Town: Dawn of War in action from IAAPA 2012: