Take a fishing trip without the need of a pole, bait or boots in ICE’s Fishin’ Time.
Designed as a two player interactive game for kids, the player uses the single control to drop a hook into the virtual sea in an attempt to catch fish for points & tickets. Each credit gives you 30 seconds to catch as many fish as possible, which come in a wide variety of styles and colors. Each unique type is worth a different number of points, with the hardest fish to catch being worth the most! Operators can also adjust the points required per ticket to fit the needs of their venue.
ICE’s Fishin’ Time Features:
– Exclusive to arcades/amusement centers with no home version to compete with
– Distinctive game cabinet design looks like an aquarium or a submarine
– Great game for kids that was among the first of the popular fishing redemption games to hit the market
– Two player stations – play alone or compete with a friend!
– Easy-to-use single button control
– Variety of marine life keeps the game interesting; catch the Big Bonus fish for double points!
– Operators can adjust ticket values, game difficulty, pricing, volume and more
– Ticket dispenser included but can be deactivated for amusement only play
– ICE’s Fishin’ Time is no longer in production, having been released in 2005. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival. Also ask about our game rentals!