Turn your basketball offering into a complete sporting experience with Elite Park Basketball by Universal Space (UNIS).
For the game itself, the software has been adapted from UNIS’ popular To Tha Net arcade basketball machines. This features backboards integrated with an HD video screen and four dynamic stages of gameplay.
Thanks to the Elite Park Basketball design, this takes a total leap forward in the arcade basketball gaming class. A large enclosure structure serves as the “cabinet” for the game, turning the game into a self-contained court. Outer fencing keeps the balls inside of the gaming area, while there are five video backboards, each with a hoop, sensor and sturdy anchor pole. Colorful artwork adorns the court, marquees and main backboard area. Finally, an online leaderboard kiosk is included, that can be placed directly outside of one of the two entrances. With this kiosk, operators can easily setup tournaments, and capture the “eSports” fever.
Each of the backboards displays vibrant graphics, animations and scoring data, making for a hoop shooting experience unlike anything else in the industry!
UNIS’ Elite Park Basketball Features:
– Step up from normal arcade basketball by turning it into a small-scale attraction!
– Comes with a full enclosure structure to draw attention to the game; Ask about customized artwork
– Five sturdy video backboards, each with their own basketball hoops & sensor (screen sizes vary)
– Leaderboard kiosk is online enabled and comes with tournament software
– 4 stages of play, each progressively getting harder, while rewarding bonuses for accurate play
– Powerful sound system with bass vibration
– 1-2 players
– Coin or card-swipe compatible; Please specify at time of order what is needed
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Custom enclosure art
– Coin-operation kiosk (NOTE: The game will come as a non-coin/swipe game unless you add this!)