A robotic invasion is underway, and only you and your partner can stop it in Elevator Invasion by UNIS.
Focusing on dual player shooting action, this action-packed game puts you into the shows of two well-armed special agents, who infiltrate a facility that has been overtaken by an army of evil robotic soldiers. Take aim and earn combos to rack up the highest score, and use the elevator controls on the control panel to navigate through the complex.
Adding an extra dimension of fun to it, Elevator Invasion comes in a striking upright cabinet that includes real doors that open and close in front of the screen!
Check out Elevator Invasion from this video produced by our friends at Arcade Heroes. We’ll have in-person footage of this one as soon as trade shows are able to be held once again.
UNIS’ Elevator Invasion Features:
– A new, arcade exclusive light-gun gaming experience
– Unique looking cabinet made to look like an elevator
– Taito has given UNIS permission to develop this, avoiding any problems over the similarities with Elevator Action Death Parade
– 1-2 players, with a competitive angle on scoring; Rack up combos for bigger points
– Controls: Pistol light-gun controllers with vibration force feedback
– Real doors open and close in front of the screen in between levels, simulating a real elevator
– 4 gameplay stages with plenty of adrenaline-pumping action packed into each
– Graphics are displayed on a vertically oriented 65″ HD screen
– Connect two units together for fun up to 4 players!
– Standard 2-slot coin door included; Card swipe capable. Please specify which is needed at the time of your order