A robotic invasion is underway, and only you and your partner can stop it in Elevator Action Invasion by UNIS. This listing is for the Standard (SD) model. A larger Deluxe model with moving elevator doors and a rumble floor is also available.
Focusing on dual player shooting action, this action-packed game puts you into the shows of two well-armed special agents, who infiltrate a facility that has been overtaken by an army of evil cyborg soldiers. Take aim and earn combos to rack up the highest score, and use the elevator controls on the control panel to navigate through the complex.
To help bring the cost down, the SD version removes the real elevator doors and instead uses virtual ones on the screen, which will open/close in between level loading. To indicate which direction the elevator is moving, the cabinet uses real LED lights. Otherwise, gameplay between the two models is the same.
Elevator Action Invasion DX debuted at IAAPA 2021 – Check it out! Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
UNIS’ Elevator Action Invasion SD Features:
– A new, arcade exclusive light-gun gaming experience
– Unique looking cabinet with elements made to look like an elevator
– Taito has given UNIS permission to develop this, avoiding any problems over the similarities with Elevator Action Death Parade
– 1-2 players, with a competitive angle on scoring; Rack up combos for bigger points
– Controls: Pistol light-gun controllers with vibration force feedback
– Blue LED lights indicate direction that the in-game elevator is moving; Red numerical LED counters the current floor
– 4 gameplay stages with plenty of adrenaline-pumping action packed into each
– Graphics are displayed on a vertically oriented 55″ HD screen
– Connect two units together for fun up to 4 players!
– Standard 2-slot coin door included; Card swipe capable. Please specify which is needed at the time of your order