Catch dinosaurs for tickets in this fun and easy-to-play video redemption game by Sega Amusements.
With Dinosaur Catcher, the premise is similar to those ‘fishing’ games you’ve seen at the arcade before. 19 different types of dinosaurs will move across the screen at different speeds and you have three lasso cannons for capturing them. Press one of the three buttons to launch the lasso; if it captures a dinosaur, you then have to pound the button quickly to weaken them until the lasso pulls them into the water. Capture the beasts with the bigger numbers near their heads to gain the biggest ticket rewards!
What Makes Dinosaur Catcher Special?
– Exclusive arcade experience that is specially designed for kids
– Video redemption game for 1-2 players – play for tickets!
– Simple three button lasso launcher controls + 1 “power-up” button to launch bombs
– The colorful, family friendly graphics are displayed on a 43″ screen
– 19 different dinosaurs to capture
– Fun “Bomb Mode” means you just hit the buttons to launch as many bombs as you can within the time limit
– Optional bench seat available for players to sit on
– 1 Ticker dispenser per player included
– Ships with two standard, 2-slot coin doors (1 door per player); card swipe ready
Check out Dinosaur Catcher in action from IAAPA 2016: