As a part of the illustrious Dance Dance Revolution series, SuperNOVA brings more of what you love to the arcade, along with some tweaks and improvements.
Thanks to an enhanced hardware system, the graphics have received improvements including animated on-screen dancers and in the case of certain songs, music videos. This is all running on the high resolution monitor at 60FPS. This is accompanied by a total of 303 songs, with 64 of those titles not having been included in a previous DDR arcade release.
Additionally, the game features all-new modes including a tutorial mode to teach new users the necessary skills they need for an enjoyable DDR experience along with an exciting battle mode where players duke it out by sending powerful attacks to each other, altering the game play in real-time.
Konami’s Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA Features:
– It’s DDR – most players know exactly what to expect when they approach the machine
– New tutorial for new players helps broaden the player base
– Rugged dance pads for holding up under dancing pressure
– 303 songs to choose from allows players to find something appealing
– SuperNOVA features a simplified scoring system with all songs being worth a maximum 10,000,000 points
– Earn an extra stage by obtaining a AA score or better on a song
– Five game modes w/ four difficulty levels: Tutorial; Nonstop Mode; Challenge Mode; Battle Mode and Stellar Master Mode
– Konami’s Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA is no longer produced, having been released in 2006. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Check out DDR SuperNOVA in action: