An Excellent Home Use Foosball Table With Commercial Quality
Installed Dimensions: H: 36″, W: 30″, L: 56″ Weight: 205 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Please Call
The Dynamo name returns to Home Foosball with the Big D. This is similar to the Blaster but with some improved features for better longetivity.
The Big D is the perfect fit for any den, game room, office, man cave, or break room. No electronics are used in the construction, with scoring handled by manual abacus beads and ball reloading available through the holes in the side of the unit. Compared to it’s brother model, the Blaster, the Big D features a deeper game cabinet, a Gunstock Savoy laminate finish, wooden handles and a single side ball return as opposed to dual goals. Differences aside, this is a great foosball table that adds some life to any room where it is placed.
– It is foosball, just like you would expect from a professional grade table
– Red/blue colored men with angled feet for ball control
– American-style setup with three goalie men per goal
– 2-4 players can enjoy exciting matches
– Dark brown Gunstock Savoy finish on a rugged 1.5” thick cabinet.
– SureGrip rubberized handles
– 3/4″ laminate playfield with white Dynamo logo.
– Adjustable commercial-grade leg levelers.
– Single ball return
– Abacus style scoring with five movable score pieces attached to a rod above each player’s goal
– Non-coin operated table