Everyone expects to find air hockey when they visit an arcade. With the Galaxy Collision QuadAir table, those expectations will never be the same again!
Customers will notice what makes the QuadAir table unique right off the bat. Instead of using the traditional rectangle shaped table, QuadAir is shaped as a square. This allows each side of the table to be used as a player goal, catering up to four players at a time! With players facing each other on every side, the air hockey battles this will unleash are sure to become legendary.
The QuadAir design also features a goal gate mechanism that closes when a side is not being used or if a player runs out of lives during a match. Scoring and timer information is built directly into the playfield so that users can keep their focus where the action is taking place. With a scratch-resistant polycarbonate playfield and astronomical theme, earnings will be out-of-this world!
The Galaxy Collision QuadAir Features:
– Unique square shaped table allows two, three or four players to enjoy an air hockey match unlike anything they have played before
– Space-themed artwork easily blends with the theme of any venue
– Each goal features a mechanical goal gate that only opens when credited; closes when player lives are zeroed out
– Scratch-resistant polycarbonate playfield
– Active LED lighting around the edges along with digital sounds & music further involves the user in each match
– LED scoring and timer displays are built directly into the playfield
– Mallet holders are integrated into each corner
– Includes 20 hockey pucks, 8 rubber-grip mallets and a bottle of exclusive ‘Puck Sweat’ table polish
– Ships with 4 electronic coin comparators (1 for each player side); DBA & card swipe ready
– OPTIONAL: White LED overhead topper w/ wire-frame mallet holders (pictured above). Please call for price.
Want to see the Galaxy Collision Quad Air in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Check out the Galaxy Collision QuadAir table in action (manufacturer video):