The Bayside coin-op pool table series by Shelti features the same high quality construction that their other products proudly carry with them.
Designed for use in a commercial setting where users can be rough with the pool tables, everything about the Bayside table was made to hold up for as long as possible. That design features a single piece of precision cut slate; Unitized Table Construction to improve ball response and overall table integrity; simplified ball trap assembly; MDF top rails with anodized aluminum rail trim; ball return chutes made to cut down on service needs; high impact molded plastic/fiberglass blend legs and championship quality cloth makes for a true professional grade table.
Bayside pool tables are available in three sizes (measured end-to-end): 88″, 93″ and 101″. Please specify which size you are looking for upon the time of order.
Each size uses regulation size measurements for the playfield area which are as follows:
88″ Table: 37.25″ x 74.5″
93″ Table: 40″ x 80″
101″ Table: 44″ x 88
Make sure to have at least 4′ of space around each table to ensure both comfort and safety during play.
Installed Dimensions For Each Size
88″—88″L. x 50½”W. x 32″H. 670 lbs.
93″—93¼”L. x 53¼”W. x 32″H. 725 lbs.
101″—101″L. x 56″W. x 32″H. 875 lbs.
Cabinet Apron Ht: 17½”.
What Makes The Bayside Coin-op Pool Table Series Special?
– Shelti has over 50 years of experience in pool table construction and design
– Rugged design with certain components simplified to maintain up-time
– Single piece slate that is precision cut to ensure a smooth, level playfield surface
– Available in three sizes
– Tavern-Tested Magnetic And Oversize Cue Separator
– Interchangeable Parts With Other Major-Manufacturer Tables including cushion rails, slate, and more
– Available in different laminate colors: Sovereign Cherry; Charcoal Matrix; Midnight
– Leg Box with 12 Legs Bolts, Warranty Registration
– Accessory Kit: Includes Balls, Cues, Chalk, and Triangle