Real tournament foosball play is a high intensity workout – for you and the table! That’s why when you seek out a table for your home game room, you should go with professional grade, competition quality foosball tables like the ones produced by Shelti.
The Pro Foos II series was designed for competition level players and recreation locations. Serious players have serious demands and this means that they want great control over the ball no matter where it is found on the playfield. You are not going to get that kind of play via cheap brands found at places like Wal-Mart or on Amazon.
Shelti offers this thanks to their counterbalanced and automotive grade ABS produced men, each sporting precisely sized & angled player feet. All Shelti foosball tables feature the materials, construction and durability found in commercial use tables, including; solid-core legs, centerless ground urathane balls and the patented Shelti counterbalanced man which has been computer tested at handling ball speeds of over 100 MPH. Additional options include special orders for custom laminates, and chrome finish or Shelti’s unique high performance Stainless Steel QPQ™ treated rods.
Available in a Standard or Deluxe model, please call for pricing. Each table comes with three Injection Molded, Grit-Abraded Urathane Balls for superior ball roll; Super Lube rod oil, Rules Poster, Instructions and Shelti’s fantastic 1-year “Top To Bottom” limited warranty.
Shelti’s Pro Foos II Foosball Table Features:
– Table soccer game designed for home use but with commercial grade materials
– Made In The USA (Michigan)
– High quality men made out of automotive grade ABS, each counterbalanced and shaped to provide the best-in-class ball play
– High-Pressure, “Figured Mahogany” Laminate Exterior with no exposed cabinet fasteners. Chip resistant for true furniture quality.
– Rattle board to generate a sound when a goal is made
– Octogonal black polymer handles
– Machine-Trued, Tubular Steel Rods are ground & polished, with .120” thick walls & chrome-plating.
– “Stay-In-Play” Field Trim that provides a very slight rise along playfield walls so balls can’t come to rest.
– 3-man goalie for full field play (optional 1-man goalie retrofit kits are available)
– Abacus-style manual score tracking
– Solid polymer legs with leverers
– Side ball return
– Only available as a NON-COIN, non-electrical product. Looking for coin-op foosball? Check out the Pro Foos III.
Deluxe Model Upgrade
Each Pro Foos II model comes with the features mentioned above but if you are looking for even higher quality in your game, consider the Deluxe mode.
– Rods receive a Stainless Steel QPQ™ Rod Treatment for Ultra-smooth rod action. Treatment allows handles and men to be precision fit tightly onto each rod.
– Thicker legs (3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ as opposed to the 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ size used in standard models_
– Hardwood octogonal handles instead of black polymer