Add European Championship quality to your game room with the elegantly crafted Olympic pool table series by Wik. Also designated as “Olimpic”.Available in aluminum or wooden top rail, plywood, wood black, mahogany
The base Olimpic model is a commercial-grade, non-coin professional pool table designed to match every interior while offering years of perfect weekend entertainment. Rounded corners, top quality Italian slate (thickness varies between 0.75″ and 0.98″, depending on table size), tournament grade cloth and solid construction guarantees players’ satisfaction. Automatic ball return makes it easy to store & access the billiard balls after every game. Available in the following sizes: 7,8,9 ft. This table is also certified by PZBIL (The Polish Billiard Association).
Olimpic III models steps up the quality as a table designed for professional players. It is thus better suited to pool halls, bowling centers and bars. Only available as a 9′ size non-coin table, the Olimpic III also features rounded corners, top quality Italian slate(30mm/1.18″ thick), tournament grade cloth and solid construction throughout. The primary differences between the Olimpic and Olimpic III are underlined by aluminum elements, with the III being built from finer quality materials. This table is also certified by PZBIL.
WIK Olympic Series Pool Tables Features:
– Commercial-grade non-coin pool tables that work great in a home or office setting
– World-class European craftsmanship
– Automatic ball return
– Hanging aluminum wire pool cue stick storage on the side of the table
– Artemis rubber cushions
– Adjustable leg levelers
– Olimpic I models use Eurospeed felt cloth; III Models use Simonis 860. Simonis 860 available for model I at an additional cost
– Olimpic I models are made in 7′, 8′ and 9′ length sizes
– Olimpic III models are ONLY available as 9′
– Standard cabinet colors: Oak, Mahogany, Brown, Palisander
– Standard cloth colors: yellow-green, blue-green, blue, red
– Ask us about additional customization options