The Top Cat pool table series from Valley is a whole new breed of billiards, offering an upscale design and appearance that stands out from the typical ‘box’ pool table that you often find when visiting the bar or a pool hall.
Designed with businesses in mind, the Top Cat features a striking new silhouette reminiscent of days past and the unique upscale appearance of a mahogany finish, satin black corners and metal trim. This design is bolstered by the use of Valley’s proven Panther ZD-X electronics package, along with the ease of serviceability and maintenance exactly like other Valley tables. Premium Duramith Balls from Aramith and Championship Worsted Ultra cloth with Teflon enhance the player experience. Top Cat will look right at home in your top locations. If it is tops in looks, then it will be tops in earnings!
Available in THREE models – Coin Only; Coin/DBA and Card Swipe
What Makes The Top Cat Pool Table Special?
– Mahogany stain and laminate finish with carved wooden rope trim
– Satin black accented flush-mount corners and metal trim give an elegant appearance
– Motion-sensitive lighting in ball view and coin door areas
– Secure ball view window (no door) to eliminate lost revenue
– Panther-Proven electronics package with uprated 26a Interstate Battery. Includes multiple Happy Hour and Bonus Pricing features and convenient program copy option
– Oversized secure service door for easy battery and motor access
– Championship Worsted Ultra Billiard Cloth with Teflon for speed and durability
– Five-bolt cushion rails with thicker backing for strength and rigidity
– Magnetic cue ball separator with no moving parts uses a cue ball the EXACT SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT as the object balls.
– Valley exclusive Dual-Density cushion rail rubber by D&R Championship – offers responsiveness, accuracy and long life.
– Diamond markers, permanently printed and coated with clear Melamine layer
– Quality imported 3/4” slate, internally supported
– Replaceable coin chute housing. Breaks away without damaging cabinet, replaced easily. The push chute is included even on DBA tables so your table is never down.
– Coin counter on door for improved visibility
– Individually ramped collection with chalk relief slots, quieter with no hang-ups
Check out Valley brand pool tables from our visit to the Valley booth at IAAPA 2012: