Double Tap The Zombies And Survive
Installed Dimensions: TBA
Shipping Dimensions: TBA
The zombies are invading and you can stop them in VRsenal’s Zombieland: Headshot Fever.
Based upon the 2009 film Zombieland (and starring characters from the movie), this game is a port from a home VR setting and now comes to the arcade with two player action and a gun/VR headset hybrid that allows players to blast zombies with greater accuracy. The game comes with over 40 minutes of gameplay, challenging them to not only survive the zombie hordes but to also get more points by landing headshots and double tapped firing. Achieving both unlocks “bullet time” slowdown, allowing players to take more accurate shots on remaining zombies as they chase the higher score.
This game comes in VRsenal’s Monolith cabinet, which features a small 7.25 sq ft footprint, no attendant required. It also does not feature an expensive overheard gantry, which further lowers the cost of the overall game. When unused, unique headset+light-gun are instead held in place with holsters attached to the side of the game. Furthermore, the headset is attached to the game using an exclusive video cable, designed by VRsenal to withstand the rigors of the arcade space. This cable, often the main failure point of arcade VR games, comes with a two year warranty, giving operators peace of mind. This cabinet also shows what the user sees in the headset via 50″ 4K screen.
– From VRsenal, who have become leaders in the arcade VR space with past titles like Beat Saber Arcade & Vader Immortal: Lightsaber Dojo
– Based upon the Zombieland movies by Columbia Pictures
– Made in the USA
– One of the most affordable VR arcade games on today’s market
– Small footprint and no attendant required means it is great for most venues
– Exclusive VRsenal video cable designed for arcade up-time
– 1-2 players can play at a time, using the specialized guns which have an integrated VR headset
– Headset graphics are also displayed on the 50″ 4K display
– 40 playthroughs per hour and over 40 minutes of total gameplay across 10 levels
– Powered using a VR-ready PC (Intel CPU, nVidia GPU, SSD)
– 3/8-inch Acrylic Face and Side Panels with Back lit Vinyl Graphics
– Hi-fidelity 250W sound system
– Card swipe/CC ready
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.