As a timeless cinematic classic, Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory introduced the world to the scrumdidilyumptious world of the eccentric chocolateer, Willy Wonka. Now, this world comes to pinball with Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory by Jersey Jack Pinball. This listing is for the standard model of the game; Limited Edition and Collectors Edition models are also available.
The goal of each play is to find the Golden Ticket, then enter into Wonka’s Chocolate Factory for an unforgettable adventure that is full of surprises and magic! Led by legendary pinball designer Pat Lawlor, Willy Wonka pulls out all the stops to present the player with an entertaining and memorable experience. The game is packed with elements from the 1971 film, including a 7″ “Wonkavision” LCD display on the playfield, LED Wonka Factory sign, The Secret Machine hidden target, an Oompa Loompa with camera toy and a spinning Everlasting Gobstopper sculpture. All of this plus an intriguing set of rules makes for a game jam-packed with imagination and fun!
See Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory Pinball from this manufacturer produced video.
Standard models feature a fantastic art package, RGB LED lighting, four flippers, two ramps, seven magnets, interesting game modes and plenty of targets to smash. It is also available in LE and CE models, which include some extra features. Click here to see the full features matrix (PNG file).
NOTE: Units will begin shipping around June. Pre-order now!
Jersey Jack Pinball’s Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory [Standard] Features:
– Based upon the 1971 classic movie, Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory; fully licensed from Warner Bros.
– Incorporates major elements from the movie into the artwork, game modes and both video & sound clips
– Built-in compatibility with the Scorbit platform & app!
– Lead game design by Pat Lawlor (The Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Dialed In! and many more)
– 27″ HD display built into the backbox for crisp animations and video clips
– RGB LED’s provide for a sweet light-show in all inserts
– Four playfield flippers for more shots and control
– Seven magnets for ball manipulation effects
– Camera built into the backbox to take avatar pictures of the player (can be deactivated by a player when a game starts)
– Includes a unique scoop target called the Most Secret Machine, a spinning Everlasting Gobstopper toy and interactive 7″ WonkaVision LCD
– Plethora of game options & adjustments to allow operators to tailor the game to the needs of their location; you can even access and read the manual on the game screen!
– Standard 2-slot coin door; DBA and card swipe ready