A Foosball Table With A True Rustic Appeal
Installed Dimensions: H: 31″ W:? D: 60″ Weight: 300lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Please call
Manufacturer: Venture Shuffleboard
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE WILLIAMSBURG FOOSBALL BROCHURE (PDF)
As a tribute to the men & women of the Industrial Revolution, the Williamsburg foosball table by Venture Shuffleboards is a game piece that exudes class.
As a foosball table intended for non-commercial/home use, the Williamsburg offers excellent soccer play while tugging on the nostalgia of old American architecture. The appearance is influenced by industrial buildings constructed of fired brick, forged iron and old wooden beams. The table is built from solid 6/4 alder rails, each distressed by hand using a variety of methods. Then, a hand rubbed, dark walnut stain is applied to enhance the wood and distressing. The corner brackets and center connector are custom made out of 12 gauge steel, each one hand distressed on a wire wheel to add age and depth. The legs are cast utilizing the same molds that have been used for over a century and finished in a clear lacquer to seal in the beauty of the iron work.
With craftsmanship like this, you can
– Hand-crafted by experienced professionals in the USA
– Classic, Industrial Revolution influenced design
– Black & White soccer team players controlled by hand-carved wooden handles
– Telescopic rod design means no injuries, while improving the look of the overall product
– Ramped corners help prevent dead spots
– Solid 6/4 alder rail & steel bracket construction ensures years of use
– Abacus-style scoring
– A single ball exit is located on each side
– Metal legs with adjustable feet
– Non-coin, non-electrical
– Cork balls included
– Available in one of seven wood stains as pictured:
– Commercial version with coin chute & ball locking mechanisms
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.