Get ready to immerse yourself into a world of high-speed thrills with Ultra Moto VR by Universal Space (UNIS).
As the name implies, Ultra Moto VR takes the tried-and-true idea of an arcade motorcycle racer, and combines that with a motion base, a wind effect and a virtual reality headset to make for the most immersive motorcycle racing simulator in the industry today!
The game features 24 tracks to race across, along with 12 upgradable bikes. Each track has been designed to entertain and excite players, as they will come across more than just dangerous curves on their journey to the goal. Action events will take place, such as a giant gorilla or dinosaur appear on the track to wreak havoc.
Ultra Moto VR is sold as a twin cabinet, coming with two player stations. Each station features a detailed swivel bike controller, LED lighting, 43″ HD monitor, a 3Glasses Blubur S2 VR headset, intense bass vibration sound system, and more to immerse the player into the action. Use of the VR headset is also optional, so players can also use the game as a traditional arcade racing game if they prefer!
Experience Ultra Moto VR virtiu-cariously from its debut at IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Universal Space’s Ultra Moto VR Features:
– A motorcycle racing simulator that is exclusive to arcades
– Sold as a twin model, so all units will support 1-2 players
– Play as a standard arcade game or immerse yourself using the attached VR headset
– Packed with content – 24 tracks, 12 bikes, 24 customization options per bike
– Drift corners, avoid obstacles in dynamic events, use slipstream boosts, and perform stunts.
– Cutting edge graphics are pumped onto a 43″ HD display & the VR headset
– Uses a 3Glasses Blubur S2 headset. The bike features a specially shaped mold that the headset sits inside of when not in use
– Full-sized swivel bike controller, with handlebar controls
– Motion base provides additional realism to the feel of racing on a road (can be deactivated by the user with the motion stop button)
– Wind effects produced by a centrally placed fan
– Powerful sound system with bass vibration
– Link up to four twin units (8 bikes/players can play total)
– Coin or card-swipe compatible; comes with coin slots as standard