The courageous Lara Croft finally finds her way to arcades with Tomb Raider, a multiplayer arcade game by Adrenaline Amusements. Now available in a smaller 65″ model.
This title is based upon the Square Enix console game of the same name that was released in 2013. It has been heavily adapted from that title to create a new and unique arcade experience. In an unusual move for an arcade shooter, the game was developed to support 1-4 players at the same time. The pistol weapons feature incredible tracking ability along with force feedback. Players reload by pulling back on the top of the gun, almost like the real thing. This model is smaller, becoming more affordable for smaller venues.
Check out the larger, deluxe version Tomb Raider Arcade as seen at Amusement Expo 2018. Video available in 4K UHD!
For the software, the story recounts the tale of when Lara is stranded on an island full of rabid animals and hostile soldiers. You must help her and her companions escape the treacherous situation, collecting relics and other treasures along the way. The game features 3 exciting chapters (each broken into various acts), providing for plenty of satisfying action. With the four player design, users also get to compete against their friends, seeing at the end of each act how they did in terms of score, accuracy and relics collected.
Adrenaline Amusements’ Tomb Raider Arcade 65″ Features:
– Alternate cabinet design – same software, smaller cabinet. Find the larger 120″ cabinet here.
– A fresh Tomb Raider experience that has been completely reworked from the console edition, providing for arcade exclusive fun
– Officially licensed by Crystal Dynamics & Square Enix; benefit from a license recognized around the world
– Tomb Raider recognition has been refreshed thanks to the recent film.
– Supports 1-4 players at the same time
– Pistol controllers are far more detailed than older Happ pistols; feature internal gyroscopic tracking, force feedback and a gun-cock reload
– Three extensive chapters that tell a harrowing story
– Treasures to collect, contributing to your score
– Graphics powered by a PC on a 65″ 1080p display
– 100% skill game!
– Coin or card swipe compatible