Ticket Ring uses a similar design to the aforementioned Ticket Time cranes, but slightly changes what you play for. Instead of playing for actual rolls of tickets, users attempt to grab large rings that have different ticket values encoded into them. Once obtained, take the ring to the location’s redemption desk to redeem for physical or e-tickets to go onto the card. In all locations, the rings are then recycled back into the game, saving you the headache or keeping stock on product for the machine.
Like the Ticket Time, this features a pre-colored LED-lit front panel. This model currently comes in blue or green. Note that the front fixtures do NOT change color – please specify which color you want the machine to be at the time of order.
Check out the Ticket Ring & Ticket Time as seen at IAAPA 2018. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Smart Industries’ Ticket Ring 45″ Features:
– April 2019: This is the #1 crane on the market per Replay Magazine’s operator survey!
– Vibrant front fixtures made out of Lexan are backlit using bright LEDs
– Made just for grabbing pre-printed cardboard rings
– Patent pending “Smart Rings” make it easy to transfer winnings to a player card
– Available colors: Blue or Green
– Medium claw assembly (small & large claws available)
– Standard 4-way joystick/button controls
– Plays music during the attract mode and during gameplay
– Red numerical LED score/time display built into the control panel
– Prize Hole: 6.5″ x 7.5″
– Steel security padlock tabs on console and front tempered glass door; features an independent locking coin box
– Tamper Resistant / Coat Hanger Proof Cabinet
– Play Til You Win Operator Selectable
– Ships with a standard Imonex coin slot; DBA or card swipe ready
– Available in two models: Narrow (36″ deep; holds 150 rings) and Jumbo (46″ deep; holds 225 rings)
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Innovative Ticket Smarts System – detects the amount of tickets won from the ring to credit to the player’s smart card account instead of dispensing the prize
– Winner Marquee
– Small or Large claw
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) w/ 500 note stacker
– US/Canadian DBA w/ 400 Stacker CoinCo
– Looney/Twoney Coin Mech
– Additional ticket rings