In Benchmark’s Drill-O-Matic, the player’s goal is to guide the drill, using the joystick controls, into any of the bright yellow prize tubes (114 tubes if you choose Standard or 59 for the Super) or 8 adjustable payout targets.
Moving the joystick will move the drill left, right, up, and down to align the drill with a prize. When the player successfully gets the drill into the tube it will start a chain reaction of swirling lights and blasting sounds. Then the prize falls out of the tube to be collected at the prize door at the bottom front of the cabinet. The replay value of the Drill-O-Matic is incredible because everyone loves to control the drill again and again… and adding prizes makes it a whole new game.
Benchmark Games’ Drill-O-Matic Features:
– Attractive instant prize redemption game with a construction theme
– Easy-to-use joystick controls
– Designed for Standard or Super tubes; Standard holds 114 2.75″ tubes while Super holds 59 4″ tubes for larger prizes
– Vend Small toys, sunglasses, watches, figurines, small plush, candy, bundled tickets, coupons and much more.
– Benchmark’s Drill-O-Matic is no longer in production. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
– Various original factory options included: Ticket Row; Drill-Plus; Auto Trapdoor reset; Spanish language & Security Bar; due to the cancellation of production, used units may already have one or more of these options installed. Certain options may not longer be available to add.