Explore & Play With The Dinosaurs
Installed Dimensions: H: 115″ W: 50″ D: 123″ Weight: 1500lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: TBA
Electrical: 120V / 60Hz : 10A each inlet (20A total); 230V available
Manufacturer: Raw Thrills Inc.
Blast into the past and immerse yourself into the world of dinosaurs in T-Rex Safari VR Adventure by Raw Thrills.
As the third game in Raw Thrills’ VR series, T-Rex Safari VR Adventure continues to build upon the high earning platform that they started with King Kong of Skull Island. Users familiar with Kong will recognize several aspects of this cabinet, including the use of HP Reverb 2 headsets (with additional protective armor), air bladder motion seats, wind effects, two bystander & marquee screens, appealing artwork, and a gesture sensing system that detects the precise movements of the players’ hands.
Your VR safari consists of four levels: Escape T-Rex; Deep Dive; Soaring Safari; Murky Marsh. They last about 3 1/2 minutes each and include scenarios where you must swat away attacking creatures or falling stones, along with non-violent sequences, such as petting dinosaurs and holding the baby reptiles. These make it a family friendly adventure for everyone, and is the perfect piece for a dinosaur museum to add to their offerings.
– A unique Virtual Reality experience that allows players to interact with virtual dinosaurs
– Similar cabinet design to the tried and true King Kong of Skull Island
– Unique artwork
– Four exciting chapters, each clocking in at about 3:30-4 minutes in length
– Interactive rideplay via motion sensors to detect rider hand movements
– Immersive 4K graphics capture the vibrancy of the ancient Jurassic landscape
– 2X armored HP Reverb 2 VR headsets which provide a resolution of 2160×2160
– Motion seats powered by the AirRide motion system, an air compressor/bladder based system that ensures easy maintenance and a lower cost
– AirForce air jet system immerses players into the environment with gusts/blasts of wind
– Includes PPE facemask and sanitization wipe dispenser stations built in to the front – Allows for unattended play!
– 2x monitors; one plays a dynamic marquee, the 55″ on top shows gameplay clips (it does not show active gameplay, to incentivize people to try it); 43″ monitor underneath
– Graphics powered by dual HP supercomputer hardware, ensuring smooth gameplay and visuals
– Striking cabinet design that also employs RGB LEDs to capture additional attention
– Coin, DBA or card swipe compatible – please specify which one you need upon ordering