Explore & Survive The Dangers of Skull Island
Installed Dimensions: H: 114″ W: 49.5″ D: 122″ Weight: 1500lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: TBA
Electrical: 120V / 60Hz : 10A each inlet (20A total); 230V available
Manufacturer: Raw Thrills Inc.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE KING KONG SALES FLYER [PDF]
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE KING KONG OF SKULL ISLAND VR MANUAL [PDF]
AVAILABLE NOW – STOCK IS VERY LIMITED!
Before now you could only visit the treacherous and incredible Skull Island through imagination or movies. Now, experience the thrills of full immersion on the fictional isle with King Kong of Skull Island VR by Raw Thrills.
This marks Raw Thrills’ first foray into the world of Virtual Reality (VR). It combines the idea of a virtual ride, VR and interactivity into one, making for a fun and unique ride experience. There are three chapters to ride as you explore the the mysteries of this creature infested land, which includes dinosaurs, mutant bats & ants and of course, King Kong himself.
The VR portion of the game is driven by high quality HP Reverb headsets, which provides a 4K level of resolution (2160×2160), which eliminates the dreaded “screen door” effect. This is also more than just a ride – with motion sensors built into the handlebars, certain sequences of the game require the riders to wave their hands to swat away bugs and perform other actions to progress.
King Kong of Skull Island was available at Amusement Expo 2021. Video is available in 4K Ultra HD resolution. Subscribe to us on YouTube to be alerted of additional video updates!
NEW VIDEO posted in Oct. 2020 from the manufacturer!
– An arcade exclusive VR experience from one of the top arcade game developers in the world
– Officially licensed from DeVito Artworks LLC
– 3 action-packed chapters, each clocking in at about 3:30-4 minutes in length
– Interactive rideplay via motion sensors to detect rider hand movements
– Immersive 4K graphics capture the vibrancy of the Skull Island environment
– 2X top-of-the-line HP Reverb 2 VR headsets which provide a resolution of 2160×2160
– Motion seats powered by the AirRide motion system, an air compressor/bladder based system that ensures easy maintenance and a lower cost
– AirForce air jet system immerses players into the environment with gusts/blasts of wind
– Includes PPE facemask and sanitization wipe dispenser stations built in to the front – Allows for unattended play!
– 2x monitors; one plays a dynamic marquee, the 55″ on top shows gameplay clips (it does not show active gameplay, to incentivize people to try it); 43″ monitor underneath
– Graphics powered by dual HP supercomputer hardware, ensuring smooth gameplay and visuals
– Striking cabinet design that also employs RGB LEDs to capture additional attention
– Coin or card swipe compatible – please specify which one you need upon ordering
Hardware Rework video for HMD issues – May 2021
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.