Are you looking to put something unique into your venue? Then check out Speedball by Wik USA.
Speedball combines the concepts & features of foosball and air hockey together to make for an innovative & exciting game! A softball will be knocked around the enclosed playfield by one of four special paddles. These are controlled a little differently than you might be used to – they slide from side-to-side, then they can “kick” by squeezing the handle! The harder you squeeze, the faster the ball will go. It is also possible to steer the ball thanks to the paddles’ curved edges. The overall objective – simply score more points than your opponent before the timer runs out, by knocking the ball past the paddles into the goal. In essence, this is like a mechanical version of the classic game, Pong.
Here is a quick, older video of the Speedball in action from Amusement Expo 2013.
Wik USA’s Speedball Features:
– An unconventional electro-mechanical game experience that you’ll only find in arcades
– Fully enclosed polycarbonate playfield means no stray, lost balls or cheating
– Four specially designed sliding paddle controllers with curved fronts. Allows for strategy and speed adjustments.
– Four total goals, one behind each paddle; Allows for 2-4 players (scoring is only for two teams)
– Red numerical LED counters show score & time
– LED lighting to help draw attention
– Operators can adjust the game time and number of goals needed to win
– Digital music plays during the game
– Comes with a COMESTERO RM5 electronic coin acceptor
– Custom or alternative artwork is available