There are plenty of merchandisers out there, but you’ve not seen one quite like Shoot It Win It by Sega Amusements!
Shoot It Win It innovates by taking two unlikely amusement ideas and blending them into one. For starters, it’s a high-value prize merchandiser that allows the operator to feature a number of fantastic and sought after prizes. But where things get really different is in how it plays.
No fitting keys or weird symbols into cut-outs or cutting strings here – instead, it uses the classic concept of the mechanical shooting gallery. Take control of the fixed gun to shoot cork pellets and drop the targets located below each prize zone to win the prize. This simple concept is a lot of fun, bolstered further by featuring two player stations, while a big majority of merchandisers only have one.
There are eight large prize positions where prizes can be stocked and quick side entry refilling doors makes this game easy and profitable to operate.
Sega Amusements’ Shoot It Win It Features:
– Prize merchandising skill gameplay with a unique and innovative hook!
– Shooting gallery fun with mounted rifles that fire cork pellets at six targets located below each prize zone
– Two player stations
– Cork pellets are “rented” from the game; players manually load them to fire at the targets
– Six targets to hit underneath each prize zone
– Holds up to 8 large prizes of the operators choosing, whether cheap toys or high-value electronics
– Locked side access makes it easy to restock
– Bright cabinet with RGB LEDs means this will be an attractive piece for a long time to come
– Large prize out bays
– Coin or card swipe compatible