Screwball is a fast paced redemption game that combines the appearance of their classic Cyclone game with a fun new concept.
Players simply spin the paddle controller which turns the arms inside of the acrylic bubble. With sixteen (16) balls inside the chamber, you need to get them into the available holes within the time limit! Each hole lights up as balls are captured but if the player can fill at least twelve of them, they move onto the bonus round where they can play for the Bonus Ticket amount that is displayed on the marquee (operator adjustable).
With fun and frantic play like this, players will want to come back and be a screwball again and again!
What Makes Screwball Special?
– So easy to play you almost don’t need instructions – Fun for kids and adults!
– Colorful cabinet with an acrylic dome and fun marquee
– Compact size will fit into any FEC with ease
– Paddle controller spins the arms inside the game, knocking the plastic balls around
– Sixteen holes to fill; fill twelve to move onto the bonus round
– LED lighting causes the captured balls to glow
– Large bonus marquee with a cartoon character shows the Bonus Jackpot (operator adjustable)
– Includes a ticket dispenser; coin slot and is ready for a Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or card swipe reader
Check out Screwball in action from IAAPA 2016: