Tossing a ring onto a bottle is a game that has been around for ages but now you can bring it into the 21st century with Ring Toss Jr. by Coastal Amusements. This is the same game as the regular model, just more compact to fit into a wider variety of venues!
As the name says, playing Ring Toss is as easy as it sounds, offering truly timeless gameplay. Once the game begins, you have a limited amount of time and rings to throw onto the 46 target bottles. Bottles that are further back are worth more points than those that are closer while certain bottles will blink to indicate a possible bonus! An HD video display is also built into the back of the game to show current scoring information.
See the larger Ring Toss in action from the IAAPA 2017 trade show. Available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD resolution!
The picture above shows how operators can bank two units together, linking them with the progressive bonus sign – always a sure-fire way to generate higher income! Units are priced as singles. Here’s a comparison of the two models, with the Jr. on the right:
Coastal Amusements’ Ring Toss Jr. Features:
– Same fun game, more compact design!
– A timeless game with a modern design
– Attractive circus tent top
– Skill-based gameplay
– Mesmerizing RGB LED lighting effects channel through the translucent bottles
– Thirty-three (33) total bottles built into the playfield
– Easy for anyone to play – just toss the rings and get them onto as many bottles as possible
– Automatic ring removal & reloading system
– Vertically mounted 32″ HD display shows bottles that have been ringed as well as scoring & timing info
– Ships with a ticket dispenser & standard coin door. Card swipe ready
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Progressive bonus sign for linking two units together
– 220V power operation