Collectible card redemption games have been a hot item on the market for the past few years – players just can’t get enough of them. Andamiro has been leading the pack in such developments, including:
- Spongbob Pineapple Arcade
- Despicable Me Jellylab
- WWE SuperStar Rumble
- Star Trek (Dave & Busters)
- DC Superheroes
With the Redeem Machine, you can turn the cards, chips or coins that are awarded from these games into tickets! Simply insert the cards/coins/chips that you have in your possession, with the kiosk properly recognizing their value. This includes bonus sets for additional tickets! You can also use the kiosk to explore sets, seeing if you happened to miss anything from previous visits to the arcade. With this machine, locations can reduce the work load on the redemption desk.
Check out the Redeem Machine as seen at IAAPA 2018! Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Andamiro USA’s Redeem Machine Features:
– Sharp-looking, high security kiosk that is easy for arcade clients to use.
– Redeem cards/coins/chips from several Andamiro-made game machines.
– High-capacity solid-state SSD supports expansion capabilities for future game card releases and items.
– Navigate the user-friendly interface using the 23″ HD touchscreen
– A second 23″ display shows additional card information along with sets and values
– Recognizes card bonus sets and awards “e-tickets” and/or points, accordingly.
– Ships with dual ticket dispensers for traditional “ticket” venue operations.
– Compatible with popular swipe-card cashless systems, including Embed, Intercard and Sacoa.
– Helps prevent card fraud and theft. Reads both barcoded and RFID cards.
– Securely stores high-value trade-ins.
– Locking caster wheels for easy movement