Are you ready for the ultimate redemption experience? WWE Superstar Rumble by Andamiro USA is here to give game rooms around the world a massive lift!
This officially licensed arcade redemption game has been designed to capture every bit of excitement that the high-octane world of the WWE offers. Players fire steel balls at a moving target resembling the iconic WWE championship belt. A successful hit moves the player up the ladder, while a miss redirects the ball onto a maze-like playfield, clad with pegs, where tickets are won. Your goal is to reach the top of the ladder to win collectible cards. Drain balls five times in the center hole of the pegged playfield to enable multi-ball action, almost like a pinball machine!
Each unit comes with two player stations in one package, similar to Andamiro’s popular Despicable Me Jelly Lab. Each player station features a video display of their own, running game-related animation and real wrestling footage both during gameplay and attract modes. There are eight collectible cards players can win from the machine that can also be exchanged for tickets, if they so desire.
WWE superstars portrayed on the first card set are: The Rock, John Cena, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Finn Baylor, Roman Reigns, Undertaker and AJ Styles. Pro wrestling commentator and ring announcer Byron Saxton also lent his voice for some of the game’s audio queues, immersing players into the feel of a real wrestling match!
NOTE: This game is currently available for PRE-ORDER. The title will make its official debut during November’s IAAPA Attractions Expo in Orlando, FL. Production units are expected to begin shipping after the trade show. Get your order in now to ensure that you have this game
Andamiro USA’s WWE Superstar Rumble Features:
– Officially licensed game that sports one of the most powerful entertainment franchises on the planet
– Two players supported by each cabinet
– Win tickets or collectible cards starring eight of the hottest wrestlers (pictured right). Keep the cards or exchange them for tickets!
– Aim and fire metal balls at the WWE Championship belt, climb the ladder to win the cards
– Missed balls are turned into tickets
– Vertically oriented video screens play clips of different wrestlers in action
– Voice overs provided by professional commentator and ring announcer Byron Saxton
– Potential for future card packs will give this game a long market lifespan
– Red numerical LED display showcases the present ticket bonus jackpot
– Two ticket dispensers included
– 1 standard coin slot included for each player side; Card Swipe ready