Bringing Mutant Destruction Back To Arcades!
Installed Dimensions: H: 112″ W: 63″ D: 54″ Weight: 650lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: H: 84″ W: 45″ D: 68″
Manufacturer: Adrenaline Amusements
The destruction began in 1986 when Midway released Rampage to arcades and subsequently home consoles. Then in 2018, the arcade classic became the most destructive film of 2018. Now you can enjoy the building smashing mutant excitement at the arcade once more with Adrenaline’s RAMPAGE.
Combining elements from the recent film and the classic game makes for one of the most intense and exciting destructive experiences to land in arcades in modern times. Players can control one of three mutant monsters: George (the ape), Ralph (the wolf) or Lizzy (the reptile). The controls are simple: a joystick for movement, a button for smashing. The goal is to flatten the buildings as quickly as possible, moving on to the next section and avoiding getting hit by the firepower from the military. You earn points – and tickets – as you progress. How far can a mutant make it?
See Adrenaline’s Rampage in action from IAAPA 2018. Video available in 4K UHD. Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel for more product updates!
– An arcade exclusive release based upon both the Midway arcade classic and the 2018 movie
– Officially licensed and based on a property that gamers all around the world recognize
– Smash buildings for points and tickets through fast-paced levels
– Supports 1-3 players
– Easy to use joystick and button controls, with a large button that you can’t miss
– The detailed and smooth graphics pop on huge 65″ HD display
– Unleash as much destruction as possible to win the Bonus
– Three ticket dispensers included; e-tickets also supported
– Can accept coins, cash or card swipe. Please specify at the time of order what type is needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.