Get ready to dance your heart out in this classic entry in Andamiro’s PIU series, Pump It Up Zero!
Pump It Up (known as PIU) is one of the two major dancing game franchises in the arcade industry. Players use their feet to stomp on the arrows in time with the patterns that are set to the beat of a song. The scrolling arrows overlay stationary ones at the top of the screen and you must stomp on the corresponding arrows at the right time to earn points.
Pump It Up Zero marked a major shift in the development of the Pump It Up (PIU) series, by introducing various elements that became standard for PIU games to follow. This included: A new user interface; Selecting sound types by using stations and subsequent changes to the difficulty selection; Video previews; The ability of players to play on separate difficulties; Better options for new players including the Easy stations; “Another” step chart category and more.
Andamiro USA’s Pump It Up Zero Features:
– An important entry in the PIU series that brought on various features into the franchise
– Features over 125 songs, many of which are from the “K-Pop” genre of Korean pop music.
– Introduced a new user interface that made it easier for people to navigate
– Also introduced Stations to the gameplay, including Easy Station for beginners that features a How To Play mode
– Hidden items and songs drive replay
– Reliable dance pads with five sensors available per player
– Enjoy the songs on a 33″ CRT screen (LCD might be available)
– Compatible with MK6 or MK5 computer platforms
– Comes with a standard 2-slot coin door.
– Andamiro’s Pump It Up Zero is no longer produced, having been released in 2006. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
– Looking for a more recent version of Pump It Up? Check out Pump It Up XX 20th Anniversary.