The Pro Foos III foosball table by Shelti/Gold Standard Games is designed to entice the most accomplished player with its substantially greater ball control abilities. This model is made just for home!
Thanks to the the unique design of the man — the foot’s enlarged “sweet spot” and deep-cut teeth — even beginners will find themselves playing a far more satisfying game. The result is more players … and more plays!
The durability side of the profit equation is just as impressively satisfied in Pro Foos III design. Triple fastened cabinetry. Massive solid-core “Beam” legs. 100 MPH stress-tested ABS men. Lifetime lubricated QPQ impregnated rods with commercial duty .156″ thick walls. Reinforced 1½” cabinet walls with full perimeter playfield support. And a quick-remove, double-locked cabinet top. All of this comes together to please both casual and competition level players.
Shelti’s Pro Foos III Home Version Features:
– Non-Coin operated version of the high quality Pro Foos III coin table
– Features High Strength, Automotive-Grade ABS construction & counterbalanced Men with precision sized feet means durability and greater ball control
– Lock-on Men compression bumpers keep men from sliding around the rods while protecting the side walls
– Stainless Steel QPQ™ Rod Treatment for ultra-smooth play action
– “Stay-In-Play” Field Trim keeps balls from resting and in play
– High-Pressure, “Sovereign Cherry” Laminate Exterior with no exposed cabinet fasteners, chip resistant, true furniture quality.
– Triple-Fastened, Premium Grade 1½” Thick Fiberboard (MDF) Construction on Bushing Walls Screwed, doweled, and adhesive-welded to hold form.
– Manual ‘abacus’ style scoring with a sound rattle board to indicate a goal
– Ball server hole with ball hold recess located on the side of the cabinet
– Split cabinet with a full bottom and solid polymer legs with levelers; dual locking cabinet
– Made in the USA
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– 1-man goalie retrofit kit