Are you looking to add some arcade flare to your game room, but don’t want to be stuck with a flimsy air hockey table from Walmart that will fall apart after a few plays? Then check out the Power Hockey table by Great American!
The Power Hockey is based upon the same cabinet design as Great American’s coin-operated Face Off tables. This means that you are getting a table that was designed for commercial use situations, providing for many years of enjoyment. It also will hold-up in public locations that may not want to be charging for such games – gyms, schools, churches and so on.
Each table features sturdy aluminum rails and a Formica finish; The industrial-rated blower provides for smooth play with every game and the wide goals means that the action will stay intense! Please scroll down for available scoring, length and appearance options.
Great American Recreation Equipment’s Power Hockey Tables Feature:
– NEW FOR 2018: Improved cabinet design offering a new look and game reliability
– Made in the USA with years of experience behind each design
– Durable Formica playing surface
– Wide goals & industrial-strength blower make for “super speed” action
– Customized aluminum side rails help reduce flying pucks
– Cabinet made from 3/4″ plywood
– ABS injected legs provide the strength needed to keep the table sturdy while leg levelers allow for adjustments
– Internal puck drop system built into each player side
– Hinged panels on each side provides for easy service access at each end
– Storage for legs is located on a hinged door on the bottom of the table
– Non-coin operation ONLY
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– 7′ (Model 7PH) or 8′ (Model 8HF) end-to-end length
– Manual (abacus-style) or automatic (electronic red LED display) scoring
– Custom cabinet artwork or colors
– LED lighting kit (installed under the cabinet)
– 220V power operation