As one of the most popular franchises in the gaming world, Monster Hunter has sold millions of copies over the years. Now the pigs known as “poogies” from the Monster Hunter universe star in their own arcade racing game, Poogie Race!
Poogies Race was first developed by Capcom and released in Japan back in 2008. It has been upgraded and adapted for a Western release by Andamiro USA. Players guide their “poogie” using the unique pig shaped controller. By pushing up & down quickly on the controller, the pig moves faster; angle the controller to turn left or right. A button is on the back on the controller that serves as a jump & use item button. Items are used to give you a temporary advantage in each race (much like how items work in games like Mario Kart). Each race will be packed with silly excitement as players push their poogie to the finish line.
While originally designed as a video racing arcade game, Andamiro has adapted this for ticket redemption play in the Western market. Acorns will be scattered around each track; the more you collect, the more tickets that you win!
Andamiro USA’s Poogie Race Features:
– Exclusive arcade game based upon the popular Monster Hunter franchise
– Fun and family-friendly racing gameplay
– Unique pig-shaped controllers that are used for both steering & driving
– Dual 27″ monitor setup, one for each player
– Vibrant & crisp 3D graphics; cute artwork with bold colors
– Multiple tracks to race one, each with unique items and obstacles that bring players back for more
– Silly fun guaranteed!
– Ticket dispensers included; e-tickets supported
– Comes with a single standard coin mech PER player; card swipe compatible