LED Monitor Tracks Each Player’s Game Score
Installed Dimensions: Height: 69.5″, Width: 34″, Length: 78″ Weight: 675lbs
Shipping Dimensions: Height: 84″, Width: 40″, Length: 75.5″ Weight: 720lbs
Electrical: 120V @ 15A (peak)
Manufacturer: Toccata Gaming
When Toccata’s PONG 180 Beer Pong Arcade Game hit the scene, it started a little revolution in the arcade business, spawning similar games over the next few years. If you want the original, this is it!
PONG 180 Standard is perfect for bars, pubs, restaurants discos, nightclubs, social clubs, colleges, rec rooms and similar ‘eatertainment’ venues. This model was designed to save space over the Deluxe model so where this is a concern, the Standard model is the way to go. With support for 1-4 players (including a mode for team play), PONG 180 offers a unique twist on on the classic college game. Take the ping pong balls and either bounce them off of the marked target area or just aim and throw to attempt to fill each cup. There are 10 rounds of play per game with 2 balls per round per player; the game tracks which cups each player landed into. To reload the balls between each turn, the table will flip 180 degrees and present another arrangement of cups facing towards the other player. Each side also has a 32″ monitor integrated into the table platform to present scoring information and animations.
– The original arcade ‘beer pong’ style game
– More compact design allows it to operate in more venues
– Large acrylic shields on the sides to prevent balls from falling out of the game
– Supports 1-4 players including 2-on-2 team play
– Patent Pending Rotating Cup platform
– 32″ HD monitor mounted to the back for scoring information
– Automatic ball reloading system
– Many operator options
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) Included; Coin Door is available for an extra cost; Card swipe ready
– Ticket Dispenser or ICT ticket receipt printer available for an additional cost
Check out Pong 180 Standard in action here:
Looking for the Pong 180 Deluxe Model? Click Here!
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy? Call our friendly sales staff for more information or email us here!