With the Playbox by Playmind, carnival-style gaming has never been this fun or versatile!
The Playbox is combines proven old school fun from theme park midways with new age technology, making for a mid-sized attraction that is sure to shine in any locale. Players intuitively know what to do when they approach the game, as the control scheme works for pretty much everyone – just toss the soft projectile at the giant LED screen!
The primary soft projectile for the Playbox are softballs, but the system works with anything soft, including soft play grenades and axes. It also offers more than the typical virtual ball-toss game, as it is a whole platform, with multiple games available to play. As of March 2021, there are 12 available titles, each of which spans various genres including family, action, sports, classic/traditional, seasonal, and retro. Each game also includes a mode for solo, team or competitive play.
Competitive games at present include:
- Axe Throw (Soft axes available to create a more realistic feel to this game)
- Balloon Pop
- Duck Panic
- Hole-y Mole-y
- Pair ’em Up
- Wacky Race
Co-Operative team games at present include:
- Disco Flamingo
- Neon Voyager
- Slapshot Shoot-Out
- Winter Mayhem
- Zombies! Kid
While the Playbox exists in three different model configurations, the Indoor model works best for FECs. It allows for up to six players to enjoy (card swipe ready) and even includes a kiosk for controlling game selection and showing leaderboards. With a Playbox on hand, it’s sure to drive traffic to your location along with repeat play!
Do note, all games come with with an annual license fee or you can opt for the Pay-Per-Game model, allowing you to pick the configuration that works best for your situation. Fees are handled by Playmind, with costs set by them. Ask us for fee structure.
Check out the Playbox in action from this manufacturer produced video.
Playmind’s PLAYBOX Features
– Blends timeless carnival ball-toss play with cutting edge technology
– Proven, fast ROI thanks to great replay value
– Works with a variety of soft projectiles including balls, axes & more
– Large transparent side barriers allow on-lookers to see the action while helping contain thrown/bouncing projectiles
– Supports 1-6 players; Games will vary on competitive or co-op modes
– Games last between 2-3 minutes
– New games will be offered in the future; Download direct to the unit
– Graphics are displayed on a giant (13’x5′), shielded, ultra-wide high contrast LED screen
– Control kiosk allows players to choose their game as well as view leaderboards. Offer redemption prizes as an option!
– Remote management system included, along with 24/7 technical support
– Card swipe ready
– Also available in a Mobile or Outdoor configuration
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly sales staff for more information or email us here!
Note to buyers: Inspect all shipments BEFORE signing and report any damage back to us immediately