Sega’s Pirates of Monster Island is an action packed shooting video arcade ticket redemption game that challenges players of all ages to take aim and fire at various targets in order to win tickets.
When the game begins, players are presented with a pirate ship anchored in the ocean. Using your black cannon controller, fire cannonballs to knock the yellow crates off the ship in order to win tickets. Complete the word “compass” by shooting at letters and get a spin on the giant and eye-catching “Bonus Compass”, which forms the game’s impressive marquee.
In addition to that, if players knock off enough crates, they will get the chance to play in the “Dragon’s Den”. This is a bonus jackpot round that players can win enough tickets to make any pirate jealous of such a bounty!
Sega Amusements’ Pirates of Monster Island Features:
– Arcade exclusive video redemption experience
– Fun pirate themed game with vibrant graphics
– Large mounted force feedback cannon gun looks great attached to the pirate ship control panel and is easy to use
– 42″ HD display
– Compass marquee that is integrated with the gameplay
– Various operator adjustment options including ticket payouts
– Ships with a standard 1-slot coin door and integrated ticket dispenser
– Sega’s Pirates of Monster Island is no longer produced, having been released in 2012. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Check out Pirates of Monster Island in action here: