A pirate is always on the search for treasure and you’ll get it in droves with Sega’s Pirate Falls video redemption arcade game!
In fun and family-friendly game, you control a happy hook-handed pirate captain who finds himself at the bottom of a waterfall while balancing a chest on his head while standing atop a barrel. Your swashbuckler’s position is adjusted using the unique molded & LED backlit barrel controller. Treasures such as gems and letters will fall from the top for the player to catch. Collect all of the letters to spell out the word PIRATES to win the super ticket bonus ! Be wary though – bombs will also fall down along with the treasures. Catch too many bombs and your quest is over!
See this game in action from our visit to IAAPA 2017. Available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
Sega Amusements’ Pirate Falls Features:
– Exclusive to arcades
– Family friendly gameplay with a pirate & jungle theme
– Doesn’t take up a lot of space! Only 32″ wide by 43″ deep
– Attractive RGB LED T-Molding and backlit controller
– 3D molded barrel spinner controller is easy-to-use for players of just about any age
– Capture the prizes that fall from above to win tickets
– Catch individual letters to spell out P-I-R-A-T-E-S to win the posted (and operator adjsutable) jackpot bonus!
– Colorful graphics are displayed on a vertically mounted, 47″ HD monitor
– Ticket dispenser included along with support for e-tickets
– Ships with a standard two slot coin door; card swipe ready