Become a swashbuckling pirate and defy the challenges of Mystery Island, a spectacular “Mixed Reality” (MXR) video redemption game created by Touch Magix.
Using their extensive experience with projection mapping within the museum industry, Touch Magix has created the world’s first rotating display. The staggered cone has a dynamic video image projected onto it, creating the most striking display available in arcades. As such, this is also one of the few true Mixed Reality games on the market. This creates a unique benefit to locations who are looking for something unique and immersive, but does not require wearable technology in any form. This can also be thought of as “Augmented Reality.”
The game itself is designed using elements of 2D platformers (games like Super Mario Bros. or Sonic The Hedgehog), where the user controls a swashbuckling pirate who is on a quest to reach the top of the island. There, they will find the illustrious Golden Skull, a prize that equals a huge jackpot of tickets! Along the way, collect coins for additional tickets while jumping over animated skeletons and avoiding other hazards.
Check out Mystery Island as seen at IAAPA 2018! Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Touch Magix’s Mystery Island Features:
– Exclusive to arcades
– Unique “Mixed Reality” projection mapping technology creates a truly unique display
– Motion-based staggered cone moves with the user’s movement
– Attractive, detailed cabinet conveys the feel of being on a jungle island
– Easy-to-play 2D platformer game style
– Can be set to either Beginner or Expert difficulty
– Controlled by a joystick and button (button for jumping)
– Collect gold coins for tickets; reach the Golden Skull at the top for the jackpot!
– Operator adjustable payouts
– Made in the USA
– Ticket dispenser included
– Coin or card swipe compatible
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly sales staff for more information or email us here!