Little monsters are falling from the sky, and they are worth arcade tickets! Catch all of them you can in Andamiro’s original work, Monster Catcher!
Monster Catcher is a skill-based video redemption game that challenges users to time their button presses just right. A round monster is held in place with a magnet higher up the screen, being released when the game decides to go. At the player’s disposal is a single, large button that when pressed, causes the on-screen mechanical press to clamp shut. If the monster is in the center, then it will be smashed, allowing the user to progress higher up the ladder. While you get to continue even if you miss, the key to the big amounts of bonus tickets is consecutive smashes. The more you manage, the more tickets you win – smash them all and win the bonus! This is harder than it sounds though, as the drops come faster while your presses get smaller.
Check out Andamiro’s Monster Catcher as seen at IAAPA 2018. Video available in 4K UHD, find more products on our YouTube channel.
Andamiro USA’s Monster Catcher Features:
– Another fun and original game from Andamiro USA
– Flashy cabinet with chasing, multi-color LED lighting
– Fun, kid-friendly theme
– Simple, single-button gameplay that kids and adults can both enjoy
– Vibrant graphics are displayed on the vertically-oriented 55″ HD display
– Operator adjustable difficulty and ticket payout settings
– Ticket dispenser included
– Coin or card swipe compatible; ships with a standard single slot coin door & locking coin box