Your mission…should you choose to accept it…is to join the Impossible Mission Force (IMF) and save the world before it’s too late! This listing is for the Deluxe model of the game; For the Super Deluxe model, click here.
Mission: Impossible Arcade by Sega Amusements is the first entry of the popular franchise into arcades. This model was designed to bring the same kind of intense, adrenaline-pumping action and gameplay found in the larger model, but with a smaller footprint and price tag, following the more traditional upright design for modern arcade titles.
In this game, player 1 is Team Beta (blue) and player 2 is Team Reco (red), on a mission to stop a madman from weaponizing an army of robots. By using your skill, along with a range of high-tech gadgets, you can complete your mission and save the world. Players compete against each other over 9 total stages using the unique dual pistol controller. The incredible graphics are displayed on a 55″ HD display, and feedback is provided by a special vibrating floor.
Check out the Super Deluxe version of Mission: Impossible Arcade as seen at Amusement Expo 2020. Video is available in 4K Ultra HD resolution. Subscribe to us on YouTube to be alerted of additional video updates! We will replace this video with the Deluxe version as soon as we are able to.
Sega’s Mission: Impossible Arcade [Deluxe] Features:
– Exclusive to arcades and officially licensed from Paramount Studios
– Upright cabinet with dynamic RGB LED lighting to capture attention in any game room
– Mounted dual pistol controllers have been tailored for reliability, using cutting edge accelerometer technology to reduce moving parts
– Vibrating floor with feedback powered by base speakers
– Graphics are displayed on a 55″ FullHD screen
– A powerful 2.1ch sound system with subwoofer support really draws players into the game
– 9 total missions make total use of the M:I property, with players needing to employ spy gadgets and stealth skills to succeed
– Coin or card swipe ready (ships with a standard coin door by default, unless otherwise specified)